How much time do you spend attaching Word files in emails, updating spreadsheets to share with co-workers and discussing strategies with your team? If you haven’t already, now is the time to introduce Office 365, the must-have tool, to your business.
This new tool makes communication and file-sharing quicker than ever before. Office 365 is packed with convenient features designed to make common tasks easier and make the work day more productive.
Familiarize yourself with these five convenient features to get the most out of Office 365:
- Call a co-worker via Skype while working on a document. Have a quick question? Office 365 lets you open Skype chat in the same window as the document you are working on. You can talk to a co-worker while you create or edit a document without losing focus.
- Never attach large documents in emails ever again. Hate waiting for attachments to upload? Office 365 allows you to share documents with ease by uploading the latest version of a document to OneDrive. Just simply insert a link to the document in your email.
- Save time with Lasso. Handwriting minutes during important meetings is time consuming. The lasso tool of Office 365 allows the user to select the ink to text feature, which turns handwriting into actual text when using your OneNote on your phone or tablet to write notes. Trust us, your co-workers will thank you.
- Schedule tasks and meetings with ease. Although the Office 365 Outlook web app is very similar to the desktop version of Outlook, it makes sharing and scheduling your calendar effortless. You can even import information from a document and turn it into an event on your calendar with a few clicks.
- Synchronization with Sharepoint Workspace. Rely on Sharepoint Workspace to manage synchronization between the Office 365 documents stored online and the ones stored on your device. Sharepoint Workspace allows changes to be made to a document when offline and will automatically update once you are connected. This feature will also automatically update the documents stored on your device if the online version changes.
Office 365 is packed with useful features. Share these tips with everyone around the office to make sure no one misses out on these convenient features!